[Euro-board] Preferred slot for standing EURALO Board teleconference

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Wed Oct 29 07:49:37 EDT 2008

Dear all,

A survey was recently held on the preferred time and day of the standing monthly EURALO Board teleconference. The 2nd Tuesday of the Month at 1100 UTC was the preferred slot with two participants making a comment saying they preferred to have it at 1000 UTC.

See http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=fv7s6six9zzw6mza

Note that Western Europe will be UTC +1 in the coming month due to the recent change to standard time. Please let me know about your final choice so that I can set up the first call and let me know if you would like to have the first teleconference  in November or in December? The second Tuesday in November is right after the Cairo meeting.

Kind Regards,
--
Matthias Langenegger
At-Large Coordination Officer