[Euro-board] ALS - questionnaire and contacts

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Oct 17 12:54:14 EDT 2008

Hi Adam,

my answers to your questions are copied in below:

Adam Peake wrote Sat, 18 Oct 2008 00:45:
(...)
>There seem to be 24 certified ALS and three not certified.
><http://www.atlarge.icann.org/en/applications?filter0=162>
>
>Is the list current?

Yes, the listing is almost "current" -- I cross-cecked them together
with the Staff (Frederic or Matthias, I forgot ;-) in June before our
GA in Paris

>Could we see a list of those that have submitted questionnaires?

I just copy the list (by Matthias and me) here:
____
The following ALSs are on the report/have returned the Querstionnaire:
-ISOC-Wallonia
-ISOC Belgium
-Terre des Femmes
-FlfF e.V.
-Fitug e.V.
-ISOC France
-Network New Media
-Ynternet.org, Switzerland (June 08)
-ISOC Bulgaria
-APTI Bulgaria
-Comunica-ch

(forwarded Sept. resp. re-submitted):
-Medienstadt Leipzig
-ISOC Luxembourg
-W.Hülsmann (DVD e.V.)

Plus Siranush Vardanyan, our contact point in Armenia
(who is not a certified ALS so far)

(submitted in October)
-ISOC Finnland
-Committe for a democratic UN, Germany (via Max and Bill)
-FoeBUD, Germany			TOTAL: 17

still Missing:
-ISOC Italy
-CLUSIT Italy (for both support requested by Vittorio)
-HU, Germany (reminded by WL and AM)

Sowie (by Matthias):
-ISOC NL
-ISOC Catalunya (both reminded by Rudi)
-KEPKA Greece
-Slovenias Conumer Association (no contacts to the last two)
____

>Is there a list of contact persons for each ALS?  Could that be made
>available to the EU RALO board, I would like to write to all to
>introduce myself.

To my knowlege there is a list with the ALS contact persons with
the Staff which was up-dated by Frederic in summer (I have an
informal one which is not up-to-date any more).

>And, is the summit questionnaire online, anyone have a pointer.

I think there was a link somewhere in summer? But I cannot trace
it any more. Leave this last point for the Staff to answer ;-)

Nice weekend and regards,
Wolf