[Euro-board] EURALO Board Meeting : Friday 10 October 1500 CET

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Thu Oct 9 12:17:15 EDT 2008

At-Large Staff ha scritto:
> Dear EURALO Board members,
>
> You are invited to join tomorrow¹s EURALO Board Meeting scheduled on 1500
> CET (1300 UTC). We put up a webpage for this meeting where you will a draft
> agenda and a link with details on how to participate in this teleconference:
>
> https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?10_october_2008
>
> Conference ID: 1638
>
> You can add agenda items directly to the meeting page using the ³edit²
> button. Please contact the Staff as soon as possible if you request a
> dial-out or follow the instructions for an automated dial-out on the above
> link.

The toll-free number for Italy listed on the Wiki is not accessible to
mobile phones (I abolished my land line several months ago...). Is there
an alternate number (even non-free, as long as it is in Italy) or do I
need a dial-out?
Thanks,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------