[Euro-board] WG: Doodle: "EURALO Board Conf.call" Confirmation

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Oct 9 07:46:02 EDT 2008

Dear all,

our Doodle poll for finding an appropriate day and time
for a EURALO Board Conf.call took some time but 7 board
members (Annette, Adam, Bill, Rudi, Sébastien, Wolfgang
and me) have responded now.

The best options are:
tomorrow / Friday 10 Oct. 08 at 15:00 PM

or on Monday 13 Oct. 08 at 14:00 PM.

The Friday/tomorrow option would be more convenient to
me but I don't know whether the Staff can make the necessary
arrangements for the Conf.call until tomorrow? Otherwise I
could arrange myself for Monday as well.

I would like to ask the Staff to check the given options and
to confirm the happening.

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

Doodle Mailer sent Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:49:
>The new participant "Annette Mühlberg" just provided her/his information to your poll "EURALO Board Conf.call". The link to the poll is the following:
>http://www.doodle.ch/3x32vn497ez4wmev

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig