[Euro-board] [Fwd: Re: [At-Large] Rest in Peace]

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Nov 24 07:42:43 EST 2008

Hi,

I don't know whether it was an appropriate answer to DY, at least
he got one with a frank message and even somehow in time. I spend
about one day a week with Summit stuff, checking mails etc. and
cannot do more on a volunteer basis for EURALO at the moment
due to plenty of professional commitments until December. Whoever
wants to support and do more of the work needed is welcome! If
anybody thinks, I am not doing my job or the essentials at least
-- I wouldn't mind to step down as well.

i thought and discussed with EURALO people and Staff in Cairo that
we could postpone the Co-Chair and Secretariat elections (after
Jeanette's resignation) until our next GA in Mexico, not waisting rare
time and capacities at the moment just for procedural matters again.

If anybody in the Board believes I am wrong and a "change" is needed,
please raise your voice. (Regarding DYs polemic BTW, I am of Bill's
opinion "not to take it too serious" -- and I think there are some
more "rather soft targets" at ALAC than EURALO in particular for
sardonic humorists ;-)

Regards,
Wolf