[Euro-board] [Fwd: Re: [At-Large] Rest in Peace]

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Sun Nov 23 17:40:31 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

I'm afraid underlying message asks for some actions/reactions. Can we
accept that our constituency is attacked and accused by someone is even
not a member of Euralo ? He will certainly post similar messages on
other lists.

Let's be more active in order to make these noises useless ! Latest
updates on the site are from october ... We had some meetings in Cairo
we could comment on. And of course, the Euralo participation in EURODIG
not to forget ..

Rudi Vansnick