[Euro-board] Next ALAC ExCom Teleconference 28 May 1230 UTC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr cheryl at hovtek.com.au
Mon May 26 20:33:52 EDT 2008

I have the same issue Hong...  But I figured we could cover for each other
in these clashed meeting so after I left the IDNC-WG call you cover for ALAC
and I'll cover for anything you wish to raise in the ExCo (which would be I
suspect what were on the other call about anyway) then I'll Dial back into
the IDNC one...

CLO