[Euro-board] Next ALAC ExCom Teleconference 28 May 1230 UTC

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Mon May 26 10:10:47 EDT 2008

Dear all,

This is to remind you about the upcoming ALAC ExCom teleconference on Wednesday, 28 May at 1230 UTC. I sent an invitation to our liaisons, the working group chairs and the EURALO Board for this meeting.

The liaisons and working group chairs are invited to join the call at 1245 UTC and the EURALO Board members to join at 1300 UTC. Please find a time zone converter and participation instructions on our meeting page.

https://st.icann.org/alac-excomm/index.cgi?28_may_2008

A meeting agenda will soon be uploaded to this page.

Best Regards,
--
Matthias Langenegger
At-Large Coordination Officer