[Euro-board] Invitation to the ALAC ExCom Teleconference 28 May

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Mon May 26 09:03:21 EDT 2008

Dear EURALO members,

The below message should have reached you two weeks ago but for reasons currently unknown to me the mail did not seem to go through. I am sorry about this and hope that although this invitation comes late, there will still be many participants from the EURALO Board at the next ALAC ExCom teleconference.

Dear EURALO Board members,

You have been invited to the next teleconference of the ALAC Executive Committee on Wednesday, 28 May 1230 UTC on behalf of Cheryl Langdon-Orr, the ALAC Chair. The Executive Committee will spend the first 30 Minutes of the conference discussing internal matters and dedicate the remaining time to a discussion with the EURALO Board. You are invited to join the call at approximately 1300 UTC. You can, of course, follow the whole conference if you wish to do so.

Please find participation instructions on the link below.

https://st.icann.org/alac-excomm/index.cgi?28_may_2008

There will be a French channel on this call. To be on the French channel, please follow the instructions on the meeting page.

Best Regards,
--
Matthias Langenegger
At-Large Coordination Officer