[Euro-board] Invitation to EURALO’s 1st General Assembly in Paris

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun May 25 10:16:19 EDT 2008

Dear Wendy, dear Roberto,

as you know already via various channels, EURALO is supposed to have its 1st General Assembly (GA) in Paris, on Saturday 21 June, 08, PM. In the name of EURALO I would like to kindly invite you, Wendy, as ALAC Board liaison, and you, Roberto, as an early EURALO member to this “historic event“, as Roberto called it recently ;-). A Draft of the Agenda for our GA you can find under
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?21_june_2008_ga

We would be pleased if you may find the time to join us in Paris on Saturday, 21 June PM. We are looking forward to welcome you!

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87