[Euro-board] [ALAC-Internal] Details on why the france at large application was turned down

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Wed May 21 09:53:55 EDT 2008

Hi Nick, thank you for compiling this letter. I think the factual basis
of the letter is good. What I find missing as a conclusion following the
presentation of those facts. Do you think an explanatory letter doesn't
need a conclusion along the line of: Therefore, we were unable to follow
your request....
I think it would also be good to finish with an encouraging note that
once the mailing lists show more activity, a new request for membership
is welcome.

thanks, jeanette