[Euro-board] WG: activities from the ALS for the next report of the EURALO Board

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Jun 23 10:16:31 EDT 2008

Dear Dessi,

I think it's a good idea to include more information or at least
references to activities of our ALSes to the next Board report to
the GA in 2009. Assuming your agreement, I posted your info
and suggestion to the Board list for further comments.

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

Dessi Pefeva wrote Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:49:>
>Dear Wolf,
>
>http://sofia2008.cctld.ru/en/node/11
>
>This is what we are working to organise in September in Sofia, Bulgaria.
>I think it might be useful for the next Board report.
>The information on the link is not complete and still under development,
>but we can provide more after the event if you are interested.
>
>Regards,
>Dessi

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87