[Euro-board] Preparation Board meeting in Paris – TOP 10 Votings

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Jun 12 07:40:23 EDT 2008

Dear Co-Boards,

to prepare the agenda of and discussions at our Board meeting in Paris, in particular TOP 10 Board ... (re-)elections, the Staff provided us with the attached document on “Review of Voting for 2007 Leadership Positions and Staff Proposal for 2008 Elections” which I would like to forward to you for information and your attention.

The EURALO Workspace was now up-dated again and contains all relevant information for the Paris meetings:
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?euralo_icann_at_large_europe
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?21_june_2008
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?21_june_2008_ga
Have a look ;-)

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me or Frederic. Glad to meet you in Paris next week.

Best regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87