[Euro-board] [EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: Next EURALO Teleconference 09 December 2008 1100 UTC

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Sat Dec 6 09:01:53 EST 2008

Apologies for not participating. There is also an ALAC teleconference
the same day and I cannot afford to have 2 private meetings on my
workplace during the same day.

Can I suggest, as most Euralo participants have a day job, that Euralo
meetings be organized after business hours.

Patrick

At-Large Staff wrote, On 5/12/08 18:16:
> Dear all,
>
> We would like to remind you that the next EURALO teleconference is scheduled
> on Tuesday, 09 December at 1100 UTC. A draft agenda has uploaded on the
> meeting page under:
>
> https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?09_december_2008
>
> Regards,
>
> Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Marie-Hélène Bouchoms
> ICANN At-Large Staff
> email: staff at atlarge.icann.org

Patrick Vande Walle
Check my blog: http://patrick.vande-walle.eu