[At-Large] [ALAC-Announce] New Public Comment: Revisions to ICANN Expected Standards of Behaviors

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed May 18 05:10:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the share, this seem pretty straightforward and may not really
require submission to PC except that ALAC may want to former endorse the
revision through the PC (I support that).

That said, one thing I think may be good to clarify on is to know who/whom
to contact or to report to when any of the expected behaviour is allegedly
violated. I think it may be good to have a clear process for that.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos