[At-Large] Weekly posting summary for at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jan 3 09:10:02 UTC 2015

On 02/01/2015 23:16, Subrenat, Jean-Jacques wrote:
> my request is to be unsubscribed ONLY from the "Weekly posting summary" established by T. Narten, not from other elements on the At-Large lists (this is in answer to Seun's remark). My request is based on the following considerations:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en
http://help.ovh.com/ConfigureFiltersOnServer
http://email.about.com/od/windowslivehotmailtips/ss/wt102101wlh.htm
http://logintips.com/hotmail-sign-in/create-filters-email-rules-in-hotmail-outlook-com.php
http://help.yahoo.com/qe/my/tutorials/mmail/mm_filter1.html
https://support.office.com/en-nz/article/Manage-email-messages-by-using-rules-50307363-0e79-4f6a-95c0-04b922a2ff13?ui=en-US&rs=en-NZ&ad=NZ
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/organize-your-messages-using-filters

With several hundred messages hitting my mailbox daily, I would not be
able to cope without using email filtering rules. The link for many
mailers is shown above. If you do not see a link to your email client
above, use your favourite search engine with a search term: xyz email
filtering
where xyz is your mailer's name.

Best wishes,

Olivier