[At-Large] Travel tip

CW Mail mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Mon Jul 7 21:18:51 UTC 2014

So, the logical conclusion to all this 'nuttiness' (thankyou Michele) is that we shall no longer travel with any hardware.

We shall upload our laptops and smartphones to a 'cloud' somewhere, and on arrival rent local hardware for the duration of the mission.
(Not so far-fetched. in 2003 we were still renting GSM handsets sur place, for want of international roaming).

Memo to self:	don't forget to delete your data when you check out!

;-))

CW