[At-Large] RES: 9th Circuit Court ruling on ICANN Contract.

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Jan 11 16:56:30 UTC 2011

Hi Roberto, agreeing with you, since I am from a country where anonymousness
is forbidden by the Constitution, and this not means the information of
anyone is public, for me it sounds like the anonymousness just goes in the
benefit of the bad guy. Government - if there where lies the fear - has
thousands of opportunities to control the citizen´s life. Once is not public
other person will not be able to reach it. Roberto, If you once understand
it,  please public it to the benefit of our knowledge.
best.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
IT Trend