[At-Large] UA Days

Evan Leibovitch evanleibovitch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 06:39:05 UTC 2024

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the input.

As you know I'm just a lowly ALS rep and have not been in any leadership
position for quite a while.

If these powers that be (all of whom I would assume are subscribed here)
can be brought to consensus that IDN acceptance must be driven bottom-up
and cannot succeed without research and end-user support, I'll gladly
co-author a draft statement for ALAC's consideration. And you know I've
written some good ones in the past ;-).

- Evan

--
Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada