[At-Large] Fwd: [NM10-HLEC] Last call for EoI: deadline this Friday, Mar 22

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 06:45:58 UTC 2024

for those who are active on social media

Begin forwarded message:

From: NETmundial+10 Secretariat via Netmundial10-hlec <netmundial10-hlec at cgi.br>
Subject: [NM10-HLEC] Last call for EoI: deadline this Friday, Mar 22
Date: 22. March 2024 at 03:50:52 CET
To: netmundial10-hlec at cgi.br

Dear HLEC,

This Friday, March 22, marks the deadline for expressing interest in participating in NETmundial+10. With nearly 650 registrations across both onsite and online modalities, we've been encouraged by the response thus far.

To ensure we reach as many potential participants as possible, we've issued a "last call" message across our event's social networks. We kindly request your support in amplifying our message by liking and sharing the following posts:

X (Twitter)
https://twitter.com/netmundial10/status/1770937205881479334

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/C4yueisuY9u/?igsh=dTQzbnNjNjdzc2hj

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/netmundial10/posts/pfbid08sH9BeTFnKTgZ7QQGiqH1AbciPApL2rJSsHhLaNEBUrEoKQrdHMfcz1pgoTgmNDRl

LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7176702250243788800

Additionally, we are pleased to announce that the preliminary program has been published today. While it is still undergoing refinement within the Program subgroup, it provides an insightful overview of what to expect from the event: https://netmundial.br/program.

Your participation in these final efforts to engage registrants from around the world is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Kind regards,

--
NETmundial+10 Secretariat