[At-Large] IPNSIG - Governance report

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 05:32:10 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Please find below the published report by IPNSIG on Solar System Internet Governance - thanks to IPNSIG Chair Yosuke Kaneko for providing the info.   It’s pretty heavy loaded (80pages) but it addresses many perspectives to achieve a common and shared network infrastructure event in space.
The Multistakeholder governance approach is advocated in this report as well.

The report can be retrieved through the IPNSIG website as well.  Right under the banner.
https://www.ipnsig.org/
 For ease of use, I will share the direct link to the report and a QR code as well.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1anMcVEqXjNtk5gdo_qce28SowusXKkfi/view

And a QR code, which I thought might be useful as well:
[cid:C14DD8DC-4B25-410C-AC4E-51B8E26EFB85]

The issue of Internet Governance in relation to IPN will also be addressed in the upcoming IPNSIG Academy event - please see https://www.ipnsig.org/events.

Best regards,
Roberto