[At-Large] Africa’s Internet registry placed under receivership

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:20:33 UTC 2023

Hi
This issue has been festering for a while.   We did a session with NARALO
with a discussion on the legal challenges wiith former ICANN Board member
and member of ARIN,  Ron da Silva   I will look for the recording
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*