[At-Large] X marks the spot - a small spot

Mike Arbrouet minher1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:25:44 UTC 2023

Perception of luck can be subjective but success in business
entrepreneurship requires intelligence, hard work, determination,
resilience and innovative mindset. I tend to attribute Mr Musk's success in
those categories.

Luck can take one so far. It's statically unfair to invoke luck when the
guy has built/led/run/invested in companies such as Tesla, SpaceX,
Neuralink, the Boring company, OpenAI, ...
Credit when credit is due.