[At-Large] input to WSIS+20 comments sought

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Mar 13 15:26:49 UTC 2023

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 12:08 AM Barry Shein via At-Large <
at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

P.S. I know, some of you dislike the ITU and will leap to express your
> fidelity to that antipathy upon its mention. Which begs the question
> as to whether they had to agree similar issues.

After last year's election, I'm not sure that the ITU is quite the threat
that it used to be to the values expressed in these forums. At very least,
its processes ought no longer to be dismissed out of hand as an alternative
to the model exhibited by ICANN's unabashed industry capture.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56