[At-Large] [Ext] Expression of appreciation and thanks for the arrangement made by ICANN for ICANN meetings

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:36:39 UTC 2022

Dave, just adding my voice here in apprecation of the efforts Health and
Safety make, it's more than just ICANN providing 'a service' theybare
provifing effective access to a top class service, but such tjings often
stay under the radar, so having your vote of thanks 🙏 on this is in my
view valuable I trust that ICANN  will ensure those who provided your
supprt and service know how much you appreciate it...