[At-Large] Fwd: [OFB-WG] ACTION items posted - OFB July 21 call

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Aug 1 22:52:47 UTC 2022

Hi Satish/Vanda

At the upcoming OFB WG meeting, part of the proposed agenda will be on the ICANN Operating Initiatives.  In our comments on the ICANN budget last year, we made several comments on the MSM Initiative, but almost nothing on the other initiatives, including the top priority ones for ALAC - including UA/IDNs.  One of our goals for this year is to comment on the ICANN budget in light of our own priorities.  And UA is one of them.

The next meeting is 1800 UTC on this Thursday.  Satish, I am well aware that is not a good time for you to talk about UA, but I’d really appreciate it if either or both of you could just send 10 minutes on the topic and the meeting can discuss the issue and what we might say in the context of the budget.

Very much appreciated to you both - and stay safe

Holly