[At-Large] ICANN75: Selecting Malaysia and inclusiveness

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 14:12:20 UTC 2022

Interesting point made by Hank on the fact ICANN selected Malaysia.  The
selection process for ICANN meetings clearly needs to be assessed.  This is
also a country with anti-homosexual policies   See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Malaysia

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*