[At-Large] Multistakeholderism Explained (was Re: ICANN75: Mandatory Funded Traveler Registration for Roberto Gaetano)

Alberto Soto Roldan alberto at soto.net.ar
Wed Jul 27 19:24:43 UTC 2022

 Wikipedia fails in its conception. There have been many "orientations" of ideas, concepts, only based on particular interests. Who guarantees that what is published is correct?

Some examples:

https://www.opengovpartnership.org/es/multistakeholder-forums/ <https://www.opengovpartnership.org/es/multistakeholder-forums/>

https://o11.me/imcsl <https://o11.me/imcsl>

https://o11.me/9MIjb <https://o11.me/9MIjb>