[At-Large] How many people are involved with ICANN?

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:53:12 UTC 2022

Not a direct answer, but you can explore the ICANN Community by country and
by region via the ICANN Stakeholder Tool I developed at
https://bitly.com/ICANNST
For a background behind why the tool was developed see
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN+Stakeholder+Analysis+Tool

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society https://ttcs.tt