[At-Large] Fwd: [DC] IGF 2021 Summary Now Available!

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Feb 2 08:01:37 UTC 2022

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[DC] IGF 2021 Summary Now Available!
Date: 	Tue, 1 Feb 2022 21:16:23 +0000
From: 	IGF Secretariat <igf at un.org>
To: 	dc at intgovforum.org <dc at intgovforum.org>

Dear All,

We are delighted to share that the final IGF 2021 Summary report is now
available! Please see here, and under “Publications & Reports” on the
IGF website: https://www.intgovforum.org/en/filedepot_download/223/20706

The Summary contains the highlights and key outputs of this year’s
meeting – including the Katowice IGF Messages and Parliamentary Output –
as well as the main outcomes of IGF policy and capacity development work
over the past year. It is a one-stop publication on the IGF 2021
meeting, policy perspectives, and impacts.

We hope you will read with interest and forward the report through your
networks.

With thanks for all your contributions to the IGF,

Best regards,
IGF Secretariat
To unsubscribe or manage your options please go to
http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/dc_intgovforum.org