[At-Large] Not my circus, not my monkeys (Was Re: ACCOUNTABILITY Restart)

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Jan 3 23:42:02 UTC 2022

Hi Jeff,

You've asked. Nobody's shown interest. OTOH, people have been having a much
better time with the tangents this topic has grown. However ... While I
can't speak for any other readers here, my response to your repeated demand
for attention is one of enthusiastic indifference.

You don't appear to have convinced anyone that ALAC ought to fight your
battles. Accountability issues have plagued ICANN for decades, yet you only
come here when they impact one of your clients.

IMO, if ALAC is to address accountability, it needs to be systemic and also
address ICANN's massive conflict-of-interest problem. I had a lot more to
say about why this request bears ignoring, but I deleted it. Just not worth
the effort.

- Evan