[At-Large] ICANN Accountability Mechanisms

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Jan 2 16:59:50 UTC 2022

"Sorry you asked?" (Evan Leibovitch)

Quite the contrary... I am absolutely delighted.... This is an excellent
set of initial , foundational principles, and I give my whole-heated
support to them.

Not only that, I am happy to explore working with you, as IT for Change
and for the global coalition Just Net Coalition to  develop them further
and do fining-tune, polishing, detailing, etc, through an international
working group made from both the digital activist field and global NGOs
and movements in different sectors from across the world. And following
development of a common set of principles, take side global sign ons
from public interest groups from all over the world. I assure you that
we would get imagined support and endorsements.

In fact I invite you to be the convenor of this group ... I am happy to
also explore some basic funding for this project, from, transparent
bonafide public interest funders, mostly like some western foundation or
something ... And we can start almost right now ... What do you say ...

best, parminder