[At-Large] ICANN Accountability Mechanisms

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Jan 2 08:09:48 UTC 2022

Dear Barry,

oh what a great trip into memory lane! Thank you! One thing you did not
mention, though, is that back then there were Usenet demi-gods who used
to be able to keep the whole thing sane and together. When these
retired/moved on, Usenet started declining. I don't think there are net
demi-gods in domain names, are there?
Kindest regards,

Olivier