[At-Large] ICANN Accountability Mechanisms

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Thu Dec 30 23:17:13 UTC 2021

Just a correction, I think i was a member of something to do with perhaps the CWG as I helped establish the SLAs for IANA as part of the transition.  I Just want to make sure I corrected the record (i.e., admit mistakes) if that technically was part of work stream 1.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO
JJN Solutions, LLC
Jeff at JJNSolutions.com