[At-Large] ICANN Funding Request FY22-05

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue May 11 14:57:16 UTC 2021

Curious on the last Atlarge survey results and the impact of any
implementation.  If I recall some regions were less active in
participation, I think NARALO had a low participation rate. So we have a
number of issues . 1. Participation rate and 2. Strategy for implementation
and its impact
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *