[At-Large] [euroindividuals] Re: EURALO Newsletter 2021 (review period - January 2021)

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:02:26 UTC 2021

Dear Danko, thank you so much!
If we do something, it is very important that it is useful to the
community. And that the newsletter has interested readers! And such
feedback!

And I`d like to say it again - we are always ready to give you the floor
and distribute your news, thoughts and opinions related to EURALO/At-Large,
ICANN/IG work.
(I am sure, this is always the most interesting and precious part of the
newsletter - voice of EURALO members-)

Have a good weekend Danko and everyone!

Best,
Natalia Filina