[At-Large] EURALO Newsletter 2021 (review period - January 2021)

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 12:55:42 UTC 2021

Dear all,
please find the updated version of the EURALO Monthly Newsletter (January
2021) with very important addition - message from EURALO Chairman -
Sebastien Bachollet here
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2021+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports
and in attachment.

I also took this opportunity to invite all of you to join the next
*EURALO monthly RoundTable will take place on Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at
19:00 UTC and will cover the topic “Internet & Jurisdiction: Domain Names
issues” *
*Follow the updates!*

Best,
Natalia Filina