[At-Large] IANA Function Review Team (IFRT) #20 meeting

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 00:21:23 UTC 2021

 Dear At-Large and All,

The IFRT had its 20th meeting via teleconference on 12 January 2021, 18:00
UTC.  This meeting discussed the following:

-- First  Reading of Final Report’s new appendix on the Public Comments

The meeting's high level notes are attached for your information.  The
meeting's minutes and Zoom playback can be found at:
https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/January+12+2021+%2818%3A00+UTC%29+-+call+%2320

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them at IFRT.

Thank you all.  Wish everybody to be safe, healthy and happy in the new
year of 2021!

Kaili Kan