[At-Large] EURALO Monthly Newsletter (October 2020)

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 08:22:31 UTC 2020

Excellent work, Natalia!

On 10.11.2020, at 01:41, Natalia Filina <filinafilka at gmail.com<mailto:filinafilka at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear EURALO and At-Large community members,

On behalf of the EURALO Board I'm happy to share with you the new issue of the Euralo monthly newsletter (reporting period is October 2020), not only because we had a lot of news and activities in the European region, but also because the it includes the list of the separate links of the ICANN69 At-Large sessions (you can view it, if you couldn`t attend a particular sessions or discussions).

Please find the newsletter in the attachment, as well as by link https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2020+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports.

I wish you all a fruitful IGF week!
Keep in touch and take care of yourselves!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo