[At-Large] EURALO Monthly Newsletter (October 2020)

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 00:41:15 UTC 2020

Dear EURALO and At-Large community members,

On behalf of the EURALO Board I'm happy to share with you the new issue of
the Euralo monthly newsletter (reporting period is October 2020), not only
because we had a lot of news and activities in the European region, but
also because the it includes the list of the separate links of the ICANN69
At-Large sessions (you can view it, if you couldn`t attend a particular
sessions or discussions).

Please find the newsletter in the attachment, as well as by link
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2020+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports
.

I wish you all a fruitful IGF week!
Keep in touch and take care of yourselves!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo