[At-Large] I AM SO SORRY! WE LOST MARILYN CADE !!!

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Thu Nov 5 10:47:33 UTC 2020

What a sad News!!!.
She was such a fantastic person. Difficult remembering the wonderful
conversations we had in Japan and just before he went to the hospital last
year in Germany. Difficult describing her in the past tense.
May would rest in peace.

AK

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal