[At-Large] Public meeting survey

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:30:38 UTC 2020

Dear At-Large

In the next week or so, you will get a survey that will ask for your
opinion about ICANN's public meetings both face to face and virtual. The
Chairs of the Supporting Organisations (CCNSO, GNSO and ASO) and Advisory
Committees (ALAC, SSAC, GAC, RSSAC) are currently being asked for their
input into the development of the survey. In At-Large the ALT+ will also
have contributed.

At the conclusion of the survey collection, on 9 November, the SOAC Chairs
will work together on developing a consolidated response from all the
communities and a final report that will then go to the Board in January.
>From then on, depending on the responses of the different communities, it
will be interesting to see just how people view current face-to-face and
virtual meetings, and what our future meetings might possibly look like.

Please participate when this survey arrives in your mailbox around the 9th
or 10th October. We need to have our say about how we can work more
effectively as At-Large and as ICANN.

Regards
Maureen