[At-Large] Fwd: Invitation to IGF survey and workshop on Internet standards deployment

Bastiaan Goslings b.goslings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 08:23:32 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I would like to draw your attention, as a fyi, to the below message from
Wout de Natris, a friend of mine. Some of you might know him from previous
IGF's and sessions he organized and moderated.

I have no personal involvement nor stake in the IGF's new Dynamic Coalition
and related survey that are referred to, but I think they are definitely
worthwhile considering and could benefit from internet end user input and
experience, especially from different regions. If you think it is of
interest, feel free to share this within your own constituencies.

If you have any questions and/or remarks, please reach out to Wout directly
via denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl .

Thanks, and take care
Bastiaan