[At-Large] [AFRI-Discuss] 2020 WSIS Forum

Jacob Odame-Baiden odamyte at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:41:52 UTC 2020

Thanks for drawing our attention to this AK. Congrats also for your role as 2020 High-level Policy Facilitator for WSIS.

Best regards,
----
Jacob Odame-Baiden, Esq
Co-Founder & VP (Legal & Engagement), eGIGFA
Web: http://egigfa.org
Curator, Digital Watch Observatory (https://dig.watch/expert/odame-baiden)
AFRINIC Fellow | ICANN Fellow
Email: odamyte at gmail.com | Jacobo at diplomacy.edu