[At-Large] WEBCAST TODAY: RURAL ISOC SIG Universal Acceptance Awareness Webinar

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Fri Jun 12 06:12:17 UTC 2020

Universal acceptance is such a no-brainer we shouldn't even have to talk
about it. But nevertheless we definitely do. Come on, people!  Enough
already!

If this session is too early for you, there's another one
<https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/Universal_Acceptance_%E2%80%93_a_technical_or_a_cultural_issue%3F_%E2%80%93_WS_15_2020>
3 hours later at EuroDIG.

ISOC Live posted: "On Friday 12 June 2020 at 5pm-6pm IST (11:30-12:30 UTC)
the Internet Society Rural Development Special Interest Group
(RuralISOCSIG) presents a webinar 'Universal Acceptance Awareness'.
Universal Acceptance (UA ensures that all domain names, including lon"

[image: livestream] <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ua>On *Friday
12 June 2020* at *5pm-6pm IST* (11:30-12:30 UTC) the *Internet Society
Rural Development Special Interest Group
<https://ruralisocsig.org/>*(RuralISOCSIG)
presents a webinar '*Universal Acceptance Awareness*
<https://ruralisocsig.org/upcoming-event>'. Universal Acceptance (UA
ensures that all domain names, including long new TLDs and IDNs, and email
addresses are treated equally and can be used by all Internet-enabled
applications, devices, and systems.

*SPEAKERS*
*Dr. Ajay Data* - Chair, Universal Acceptance Steering Group
*Dr. Sarmad Hussain* - Internationalized Domain Names (IDN) Programs
Director, ICANN
*Samiran Gupta*, Head of India, ICANN
*Harish Chowdhary*, Universal Acceptance Ambassador

*MODERATOR*
*Adarsh B U*, Founder and President, RuralISOCSIG

*LIVESTREAM https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ua
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ua>*

*AGENDA https://ruralisocsig.org/upcoming-event
<https://ruralisocsig.org/upcoming-event>*