[At-Large] IANA Function Review Team (IFRT) #11 meeting

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:46:02 UTC 2020

 Dear At-Large and All,

The IFRT had its 11th meeting via teleconference on 12 May 2020, 18:00 UTC.
This meeting discussed the following:

-- Presentation on how PTI solicits customers' feedback
-- Questions to CSC
-- Evaluate workload and availability / how to move work along / non-public
documents/NDAs

Presentation on IANA customer feedback activities and the high level notes
of this meeting are attached for your information.  The meeting's minutes
and Zoom playback can be found at:
https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/May+12+2020+%2818%3A00+UTC%29+-+Call+%2311

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them at IFRT.

Thank you all.

Kaili Kan