[At-Large] ICANN68 to be a virtual meeting

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 22:48:05 UTC 2020

Why not make this a limited participation meeting for those with roles and
those willing to travel, and willing to take a medical test on arrival and
organize it in a spacious hall with strict rules of social distancing? If
that is feasible, the dates of the meeting could be a week or two later,
the length of the meeting could be shorter by a day. All this if travel
works, if the virus spread is expected to slow down by June, and if the
host makes a spacious hotel available.

Sivasubramanian M