[At-Large] ICANN68 to be a virtual meeting

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:56:39 UTC 2020

I fully agree. But even in case of F2F meetings we have some disadvantaged people. I am just wondering whether the digital divide gap is smaller on the case of online meetings - or at least a situation that we can improve in time - while travel around the world will never become a model where the gap becomes smaller.
Just a thought - worth discussing.