[At-Large] IANA Naming Function Review Team (IFRT) #2 meeting

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 13:29:00 UTC 2019

Dear At-Large and All,

The IFRT had its 2nd meeting via teleconference on 17 December, 2019.  The
meeting discussed the following:

-- The use of Google Drive for document sharing;
-- Reviewed rules of engagement;
-- Decided on the meeting schedule of January and February of 2020;
-- Started the discussion of scope of work and work plans;
-- Plans for community feedback (community consultation, public comments,
open sessions at ICANN meetings, etc.)

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them at IFRT.

Thank you all.

Yours,
Kaili Kan