[At-Large] [Capacity-Building-WG] Volunteers: At-Large Capacity Building WG

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:07:10 UTC 2019

Hi All
As I have stated before the  problem with the CAPACITY BUILDING Webinars
isn't getting people to speak on topics but rather the audience. The people
volunteering need some task or responsibility. Lets take a minute to assess
the number of sessions and the number of attendees plus the number per RALO
and the number of new folks on the call.
If we use some kind of metrics for  NetGen, Fellows and ATLAS 3 Ambassadors
as attendees we can measure tangible outcomes as to new folks.  Perhaps
some of the volunteers can record the names and their constituency per call
and provide some analytics
A calendar of all the talks with a consistent date and time would help
people plan their time to include them into their schedules
Some effort to create promotional literature and the distribution outside
the ICANN bubble would also be a good idea
Glenn
Glenn McKnight
ICANN NOMCOM 2019-2021
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Curator for  Internet Governance Hub Blog
www.internetgovernancehub.blog  <http://www.internetgovernancehub.blog>
http://toronto.ieee.ca/
IEEE Toronto SIGHT Chair
glenn.mcknight at ieee.org